Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Packing Party I'll Never Forget

Last Friday I was honored to be invited to The Mustard Seed to assist the Seedsters in packing shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child. 

To be honest, I wasn't sure what to expect being this was my first time to visit The Mustard Seed, but I was greeted with smiling faces and hugs all around. 

These mentally challenged adults were eager to pack shoeboxes, and in fact, I did very little assisting and a whole lotta admiring.  The staff was great, and the entire packing party was very organized. 






I had to leave before the group photo was taken, but here's a picture that was e-mailed to me of all the Seedsters and their shoeboxes. 



Thank you Elizabeth, all the staff members that helped, and especially the Seedsters for participating in Operation Christmas Child!  May you be greatly blessed!

No comments: