Monday, May 16, 2011

One Down One To Go

Last Thursday I graduated my little kiddos from preschool and shooed them out into the world hopefully ready for "big school."  It went well as far as preschool graduations go.  We only had one kid whose hat absolutely would not fit on his head. He balanced it pretty well down the aisle and while on stage, but when he reached out to receive his diploma from me, it fell.  He caught his hat and grabbed his diploma all at the same time. 

I was graduating both classes by myself because my teaching partner/friend was not able to be there.  She usually does her class, then I do my class, but this year I was doing it all solo.  She had a good excuse for missing it though.  She was in the hospital having her baby girl!  We'll never forget this year's graduation/birthday that's for sure!

Now that the Class of 2011 Preschool Graduation is behind me, I can start looking forward to the next graduation, the one I will attend Friday night. 

My niece is graduating from high school, and Friday night is her big night.  

To say her family is proud of her is an understatement.  She has grown up into a responsible, mature, hard-working, sweet, beautiful young lady. 

It's hard to believe she's about to spread her wings and leave the nest - but rest easy y'all, she's a Bulldog now! 

See ya this weekend - we can't wait!

No comments: