Monday, October 18, 2010

A Nice Post About Puppy

  After watching "Because of Winn-Dixie" Poptart wanted me to get a pen and paper and write down her 10 favorite things about Puppy.  I thought I'd share them with you....
My 10 Favorite Things About Puppy
1.  He always loves me.
2.  He doesn't like thunderstorms. 
3.  He is always my friend. 
4.  He barks when we sing. 
5.  He always sleeps with me. 
6.  He is in all my pictures with me. 
7.  He likes to hide in the bathroom. 
8.  He smells good when we wash him. 
9.  He has one brown ear, one white ear, and a brown and white body. 
10. His tail is my favorite part to rub. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Poptart another good thing about puppy is that he doesn't BARK at the neighbors when she is on the porch.

Jennifer said...

Sweet! I love #6!