Friday, December 4, 2009

Casting Crowns Concert

**UPDATED**

The concert was great....Brad thinks it was even better than the one we saw two years ago.  I do think they turned the volume down...didn't seem as loud this time.  We sat in the midst of a group from First Baptist Church of Houma, Louisiana.  Not a youth group, but an adult Sunday School class, who drove up just for the concert.  Very nice group of people! 

I hope Crowns comes back this way in a couple of more years!  And if you can, you oughta go see them....I think know you'd be blessed for it!
*******
So you know what a huge Casting Crowns fan I am, right?  Check out their website and tell me where they're gonna be tomorrow night!  Yep, we're going to see Casting Crowns! 


I saw them almost exactly two years ago, and I can't wait to see them in concert again.  Once you are on their website, look up into the right hand corner and click on Preview Album.  This will allow you to listen to snippets of each song off their new album, "Until the Whole World Hears." 


Our favorite song on this new album is "At Your Feet."  Powerful song.  To me, this CD is more worshipful than their last few, and I am certain the concert will be a powerful worship experience as well. 

No comments: