Monday, September 7, 2009

Don't You Love Chick-Fil-A?

Tonight we ate for free. Yes, free. All four of us. If you do not have a Chick-Fil-A in your town, I apologize and warn you - you may not want to read the rest of this. You may get Chick-Fil-A envy.

Last night while watching football, (yahoo! football is back!!!!!), we saw a commercial about getting a free chicken sandwich from Chick-Fil-A. All we had to do was wear a team logo into the Chick-Fil-A and they would hand us a free chicken sandwich.

My family along with about 150 others were waiting in line at our local Chick-Fil-A (okay, maybe not that many). It was a game-like atmosphere, and I enjoyed looking around at all the different colleges and pro teams represented. Mostly in-state colleges, but I did see a Nebraska T-shirt. Go Cornhuskers.

I got my free sandwiches and headed home. And boy did we enjoy them....thanks Chick-Fil-A.....you're great to have in the neighborhood!

No comments: