Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Busy Week

We are in the midst of Vacation Bible School thus my absence from the blog the last few days. Well, that and I just haven't felt like I had anything interesting to share.

I plan on posting some pictures from VBS once it is over. I haven't put any pictures on the blog in a while.

I really try to have my typing done by the time we leave for Bible School although yesterday I did not manage my time well and had to work after we got home. Today I'm doing better. I am all caught up at the moment (that's why I let myself get on here and post for you guys), but I am sitting here just waiting for a doctor to dictate so I can snatch it up, type it, and be done. I really don't want to have to work tonight once we get home.

It's not that VBS is so tiring in itself, it's just the fact that we are gone from home six nights in a row. For a family who stays home alot, that is alot. But it is worth it.

For Brad, late nights and arising at 5 a.m. do not mix. But at least he gets off early in the day so he can come home and nap before we leave. He's doing that right now. I wish this post had sound. Be glad it doesn't. Did you know that one of my doctors I type for"prescribes" sewing a tennis ball into the back of your pajama shirt to curb snoring? I had never heard of that before, but I'm tempted to get out my needle and thread.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Amy it's in his genes and I'm taking part of the blame,too. Remember when Poptart said Nana sure sleeps loud and left her room to sleep with you so I don't guess your needle and thread will do much good he'll just take the shirt off and give it a pitch and then you'll have to replace the window. Gee your mother-in-law sure is encouraging isn't she?????? no, Just 35 yrs. of marraige and thank you for the e-mail to wish us a Happy anniversary yesterday 7/13 Love you, Nana