Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Thanks to all of you who left comments or e-mailed me with encouraging words. Yes, last week was a bad one, but this week is better. Believe me, I never post with the intention of invoking any certain response from my readers. I just type what I'm feeling. But when the encouragement comes, it sure feels good.
*******
Poptart is spending some time with grandparents so it is just Gogurt and myself here right now. I love getting to spend one-on-one time with each child, don't you? But, as it happens, your children get older and things change. For example, on our ride in the car today, Gogurt read the entire time. Didn't speak to me. When we got home, he asked to play the laptop. I said yes. He hasn't spoken to me since.

It's really okay. The silence is welcomed, but I know this is just a glimpse of what is to come. And I suppose it is normal. They just don't need us as much the older they get (and I, for one, am glad of that).

Brad's parents will be coming Friday, and we are looking forward to their visit. It will be a special Father's Day having them here.

I hope everyone is feeling blessed today......until next time.

No comments: