Ronnie and I had a great day. We worked hard, but we also got alot accomplished. We started the morning with breakfast and then we were off with John to visit two ladies in the area. The first house needed some plumbing work and a clothes line repair. The other lady had some painting, wood to be replaced on her house, a planter to be reattached to the house and her clothes line also needed some attention.
So after consulting with the two ladies, we returned to the church and gathered our supplies and returned to the second house to start the painting. The weather was perfect: 50 degrees with a slight breeze and full sunshine! So Ronnie and I set to our work.
We followed this up with the clothes line repair. We took out an old brace, loosened the cords and we tilted it over. Once it was over we braced it down and shimmed it up to keep in place. We added a couple of braces and we were done.
All in all alot was accomplished there. We will be back today, weather permitting, to finish the painting.
We also started the work on the wall at the church. We began the demo phase and got alot accomplished there as well. We will be doing alot more here as we continue throughout the week.
Well since pics are so slow to load here I'll end there and do more later....