Monday, July 25, 2011

Back At Home

Brad is home from Alaska safe and sound!  He was really tired but managed to stay up a couple of hours to talk with me and the kids and give us some souvenirs he had bought.  Then he said a sweet hello to his CPAP and went deep into dreamland.  I felt bad that he had to get up at 6 a.m. to go back to work, but you can't put off reality forever I guess. 

I'm not sure if Brad was going to post again about his trip after he got home, but if he doesn't, I want to say thank you to everyone who followed along and read about his trip.  To all of you who prayed for their safety and to all of you who offered to be here in a jiffy if I needed anything while my hubby was gone,  Thank You.  It really means alot to know I've got so many people looking out for me! 

No comments: