Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas 2010

Another Christmas has come and gone.  It is always slightly relieving to see it go but in another way a little sad. 

I'm trying to switch from "holiday mode" to "working mode" as I'm having to get back to typing.  Yesterday was a light day, one of my doctors apparently was still in "holiday mode" but today they are all back in full swing.  That's the thing about this job, people don't just stop getting sick because it's the holidays. 

So, how was your Christmas?  Ours was good.  Christmas Eve is our busy day, traveling to spend time with family.  We arrived home around 9:00 Christmas Eve night, put out reindeer food, milk and cookies, and went straight to bed. 

Christmas Day is our relaxing day.  A day spent at home playing with all our new goodies.  I cooked Christmas Dinner for Nana and Pop and we had a good time visiting with them. 

Now we're getting ready to begin a new year and for this family, the new year will bring some changes.  I will be filling you in on all that a little later.  (That's my teaser, you have to come back to find out what the big change will be!)

And in case you don't know already, I don't deal all that well with change, so you can bet I'll be *feeling* my way through on this blog. 

Have a great day!

No comments: