Friday, August 20, 2010

First Week of Preschool

I survived the first week of preschool!  And as first weeks go, this was a good one.  The first days are fun but exhausting.  Teaching them the "routines" of the classroom, where everything is located, and the basic rules of the room can result in a hoarse voice for me.  I like it, but I also enjoy when things go like a well-oiled machine and I don't have to talk as much!  The kids learn the routine quickly and before you know it, they will quickly tell me if I have forgotten to do something! 

Of course, the first week of preschool also means something else for me.  Getting back in the swing of having both of my part-time jobs going at once.   Time management becomes of utmost importance!

I hope you all have a great weekend.  We're planning on having a great one - we're doing absolutely nothing!  Yay!

No comments: