Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow and School

I only have a minute, so I'll make this short and sweet. 

It may snow here tonight. 

But I want you to know I'm not getting my hopes up.  The last time I did, I received a text at 6:00 a.m. stating there was in fact going to be school, and I don't know who was more disappointed....me or my kids. 

So I'm not thinking about it, can't you tell?

*******

In other unrelated news, I am going to register Poptart for Kindergarten this afternoon.  I can't believe it!  I'm about to be FREE!  FREE!  FREE!

Just kidding, I am a little sad about her growing up so fast....I do know how fast the years start rolling by once they start school.  But I am excited about having my days to myself (except the three days I will still be spending with a room full of 4-year-olds.  Oh well). 

I had to explain to Poptart that just because I'm registering her doesn't mean she starts there tomorrow.  I could see a breakdown coming, so I explained she still has to turn 5, have a summer break, and then she will start big school.  Breakdown averted. 

*******

Until next time,

Amy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nana may be the one with the breakdown(just kidding) I can't believe that Poptart will soon be 5 years old and starting to school but time doesn't stand still God keeps moving us in the direction we should go and I pray for Gogart and Poptart that they will continue to follow him. Happy Valentines Day! I love you all.