Saturday, April 4, 2009

A Picture-Less Party Post

The birthday party was today, and it was alot of fun. I'm a little bummed though. I have no pictures of Poptart at her party to share with you. None. My camera is dead. I will be able to get copies of pictures from my mom, but I have none on my digital camera to show you.

The weather was beautiful this year (thank God no tornadoes like last year!). The family came down and we had a nice time visiting with each other. It was very low stress, just how I like to do birthday parties.

Poptart and I made her birthday cake this morning (I wish I had a picture to show you!). I opt for the cheaper, albeit less professional-looking, cake. I don't think it really matters what it looks like, I mean, you are going to cut it in pieces and digest it. So you might as well have fun making it!

Poptart is fast asleep now in the new sleeping bag we gave her. Gogurt is asleep on the couch. He tried to stay up and watch the Villanova/North Carolina game, but he just couldn't make it.

Sleep tight, everyone.



No comments: