Friday, April 10, 2009

It's a Good Good Friday!

Since today is Good Friday, Gogurt is out of school. Thankfully, we all slept in this morning and got a little extra rest. A little glimpse of summer I would like to think. And the good thing is we'll get to do it all again Monday since there is no school that day either.

We are still in the market for a new camera. At our Easter Egg hunt and party at preschool Thursday, I was checking out all the moms' cameras. We want a really good camera but at a really good price.

Brad has an extra special reason to buy a really good camera, but I'm not telling you what it is yet. I will just say that he will be traveling somewhere in May, and he will DEFINITELY need a good camera to capture everything he will be seeing! I will post more about this surprise trip later!

I pray you have a blessed day, and may we all remember what Easter is truly about......



No comments: