Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Summer Finale

Today we went to the local Jellystone Park . It was my mom's idea and what a great one it was! She took me and her four grandchildren. What great memories we made....I'm sure the grandkids will always remember teaching their grandmother to swim! And she was doing it by the time we left!

Here are some pictures from the day.








Here I am in a rare blog-photo (that's me in the middle in case you couldn't tell the 30-something-year-old from the teens). These are my sister's two daughters, and we really don't spend enough time together. It was great to hang out with them today.






*************

Good-bye summer fun. It was nice while it lasted. The girls start to school Thursday, Gogurt starts Monday, and Poptart and I start Tuesday, but I'm sure glad we got to spend today together! Love y'all!

No comments: